January 04, 2013

T is for


T is for Being Thankful I have this wonderful papercrafting hobby that provides me with an outlet for creative expression. T is also for Typography an aspect of design that I enjoy dabbling with.

This was for Doris

I'm always on the lookout for eye-catching fonts / alphas and this 7gypies sticker is such a clever example of typography in play. It breaks that graphic design rule of never using more than two fonts on a page, effortless combining three : a Roman, a Italic and a San Serif font. 


Now I'm off to work on a layout about my niece and hopefully mixing in some interesting fonts on the page.


Linking up to these parties.

Supplies : JBS (Wren Mini Pattern, Black & Red Line Extension Mini Pattern, Family Tree Journaling Card), 7 Gpysies Thanks Sticker

6 comments:

Bruxa said...

Uau!!!
Ficou maravilhoso, parabéns!!!

Que esse ano novinho em folha, te traga muita paz, amor, saúde e realizações e que vc possa compartilhar todas essas bênçãos com que estiver ao seu redor.

Abração e Feliz 2013!!!

CuddlyBunny said...

Lovely card! Your mix of music and text is wonderful, too!

Cindy Gay said...

Love this Sandy!

Heather McMahon said...

This is gorgeous!

Geri said...

So nice, Sandy! And 'amen' to the 'thankful' part...don't know what I would do without my crafting therapy!!! Looking forward to your lovely creation in 2013!

suzyq said...

What a perfect Thankful post!!!
Visiting from Homework :)
T is also for talented
xxx