December 13, 2012

Relishing a Challenge


When I started cardmaking all I did was challenges. So I was excited Liz set us an Artfull Crafts design team challenge. She split one Kaisercraft Merry and Bright collection pack amongst us and wanted to see how far each designer takes the limited supplies provided.

 This went out to Julie
 
I used a berry-vine wood verneer as my inspiration and created a woodland christmas tag. If you're so inclined check out what my fellow designers did with this challenge :

Linking up to these parties.
 
Kaisercraft Supplies :  Kaisercraft (Merry & Bright 6.5"x6.5" paper pad, Collectibles), Kaisercraft Wood Flourish Berry Vine, Organza Ribbon

7 comments:

Geri said...

How pretty is this, Sandy?! I love that vine and the way you've layered it here...beautiful colors, too!!

Annette said...

wow totally beauty..this is such an awesome tag Sandy.

cebelica said...

Gorgeous tag! Hugs! xx

Dulcinea Silva said...

so pretty tag, Sandy! Love it!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is so lovely ... Everything you do is so perfect!

chillin with Quillin said...

gorgeous tag !!!
Paula

Four Marrs and One Venus said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for linking up so many wonderful projects to the No Rule Christmas Party!
Jen